(as of Apr 27,2021 01:19:39 UTC – Details)
Product designed and quality inspected in the USA, with a 24/7 LA-based customer care team to assist you with your after-sale needs.
Upper: Acrylic Fiber
Sole: TP Rubber
- 100% machine washable (keep temperature below 30C)
- Air or line dry
- Pair-weight: 0.9 lb. (using smallest size as reference)
- To find the best fitting size using your foot length, refer to the RockDove size chart: scroll up, find the size dropdown, and click on “Size Chart” to its right.
About RockDove Footwear:
- We’re a local Santa Monica, California based shoe repair shop that’s grown into a full-fledged slipper brand since 2002. We’re focused on slippers and nothing else – nothing to distract us from keep making the most comfortable slippers in the world.
- We strive to have comfort down to a science by constantly tweaking our proprietary memory foam insole technology, which is the secret ingredient found in all of our superbly comfy, ahh-inducing footwear.
- We’re committed to making slippers that last, breaking the conventional 6-12 month life expectancy for a pair of slippers. This is achieved by sourcing quality materials, and also making every pair machine washable; you can easily clean them and they’ll come out like-new after every wash.
Lightweight, loafer-style slipper for anywhere, all-day comfort
Breathable, moisture-wicking lining keeps your feet cool and dry
Memory foam insole relieves foot stress by molding to the contours of your feet
Elastic top gore helps your feet slide in easily, while creating greater range of flexilibility with each step
Rubber outsole provides traction on slipper surfaces, keeping you safe on slick tiles inside the house or outdoors when errand-running